Saturday, February 27, 2016

Yes To Tomatoes Activated Charcoal Bar Soap


Yes to Tomatoes


As a person who has always had sensitive skin once I found black soap we became good friends. I am the being that cannot use facial cleansers such as Noxzema, Neutrogena, or your regular household soaps such as Lever, Dove, Zest, etc. even when they're advertised as "for sensitive" doesn't work for me, I get hives, and itchy, dry, cracked skin.

Upon racing after graduate school which embodied a move to rural Texas I no longer had instant store access to different products I liked. After running out of my trusty African Black Soap I decided to scour the natural aisle of Target as Target seems to carry smaller product lines that Wal-Mart and other retailers do not, I just so happened upon Yes To Tomatoes Activated Charcoal Soap.
I purchased it and have used it for almost three months now. Firstly, it definitely lasts long. I only use it for my face but even still it does not dissolve quickly, nor does it dry out. As merely a facial cleanser used once daily I could see this soap lasting one person six months easy. Second, the soap is not harsh. 

Of course we take into account that every persons skin is different.Yet, all in all it is a decent soap for sensitive skin it cleans well, lathers decently, and is sustainable. Although, it did not cause my face to break out I will more than likely purchase more African Black Soap. If you find yourself in need of some new soap to cleanse your face and see this product on the shelf of your retailer it is worth a try, you just may be adding a new staple product to your life.

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment